RPM RBA Coil is specially designed by SMOK engineers to help you find your individual vaping style. In addition, a screwdriver is included to make it easy and convenient to rebuild the coil.
How to Build RBA Coil:
1. Before Starting, make sure your hands are clean
2. Take RBA deck apart.
3. Installing and positioning the Pre-wrapped coil.
4. Place the coil between the posts and wrap the ends around the screws and tighten up. Once all in place, make sure the coil is fixed in the centre and lined up with the air hole, and also make sure the coil not touching the base.
5. Cutting the ends of wire off
6. Cutting the strip of cotton and make sure it's no too much and not too less.
7. Insert the cotton and place it in the middle.
8. Cutting the cotton at an angle and make sure it's not too long and not too short.
9. Wet the coil with juice and adjust the cotton.
Note: When installing a brand new replacement coil, it is very important to prime the coil by letting your e juice soak into the cotton. This can be done by simply filling the tank and waiting for 3 to 5 minutes.
We have an effective age verification process that satisfies due diligence as described and we will not sell to person that are under 18 years old.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.